Products to use for long-lasting makeup
As it starts to warm up outside you may notice that your makeup is not lasting as long. The sun and heat just melts it all away which can be very frustrating, especially if you have spent a good 30 to 45 minutes beating your face.
I have come across a few good prep, prime and setting products that are good and will prolong your makeup.
1. The MaryKay face primer with SPF15($18). I use this every day even when I am not using my MaryKay foundation.
2. The MaryKay oil matifier($16). I cannot go a day without using this because I have oily skin. If you have oily skin an oil mattifier is a must and I highly recommend the MaryKay one.
3. The Milani Prime Light primer($10). I actually decided to try this about a week ago and It is a amazing. Not only does it make your makeup last it gives a really nice glow to your makeup look.
4. The Milani Prep+Set+Glow transparent powder($10). This is a very light weight powder that can be used under your foundation and the finish is amazing. In my opinion it works wonders. I am so glad that I came across this powder .
5. The Milani 16 hour setting spray($10). This is a great inexpensive setting spray and it smells really good.
6. The MaryKay setting spray by skindinavia($18)This is a staple product in my makeup collection. It is a lightweight fragrance free finishing spray that gives a natural look. It works well with numerous foundation brands.
#milani #marykay #makeup #ilovemakeup #blackswhoblog #browngirlbloggers #blooggersoc #foundation